Monday, June 02, 2008

Something about love...Migraine

Some poeple I know has something with love. Either they are extremely paranoid or just plain stupid. One of them (a friend for a few years) only calls me up (regardless of what time of the day it is) to share her frustrations about love and her constant analysis of a potential bf. Most of the time I have to do the analyzing after gathering her feedback (how he acts around her, how her classmates treat her, how she feels about the guy, and even mannerisms) and give her some options or possibilities that may happen. I am not sure if my friend is traumatized (thanks to her first and only ex-bf) into the idea of having a relationship and letting things develop each day. Actually, her studies has been affected with this kind of set-up and I am also losing sleep because of constant need of a friendly advice. Things (and people) have their limit and sometimes I am forced to use harsh statements in order to push the idea (she keeps on bugging me for my pov) into her thick skull. I care for her as a dear friend but sometimes she's becoming a pain and a hassle.

She's not calling me and i'm happy she's not...




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmmm, love adviser ka pa pala huh, yaan mo marami akong irerefer sa yo hehehe, joke lang ;)

Paoper said...

People keep coming back for advice on the same thing because they simply want the truth-they-already-know-but-can't-accept to come from an actual mouth aside from theirs.