Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A messed up laptop screen

I am surprised that something happened to my Dell laptop. It was working last Monday but I was surprised to find the screen (with matching dead pixels showing up on the whole screen) when I came home from work (I do night shift). Weird thing is that I was still using the unit Monday morning to do my take home work. My only suspect is my brother who sneaks into my room every time I am out of the house. I haven't spoke to him because we rarely meet each other and he rarely speaks to him.


Another interesting thing is that he left my room in such a mess when I came home Tuesday morning. My bed was a mess and was stinking like his feet. The laptop was left on standby for I don't know how long and even the modem/router was left running. My clothes were everywhere and I don't know what went into his head to do such thing.

Now I am trying to think how I can save enough money to buy a new laptop (my Dell is a hand me down from my uncle who used it for some time) and considering how pricey one unit can be. I can't get money from work because I am saving for my wedding at the end of this year. I am praying that I can save money this year to buy a new unit or at least the ads on this site (hopefully someone will give me ads). Editing pictures with my current unit is really hard (because of the busted screen) and all I can do is type stuff. :(



*My brother has the tendency to use my stuff with or without my permission. But if it's my time to borrow something from him...he says he will be using it or he bought it with his money (so should I buy one for myself then?)

**My brother won't own any blunder that he makes. I even doubt if he will ever admit that he's the one who broke my laptop screen.

No comments: