Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Eraserheads

Here's what I can recall about the guys

- I saw them hanging around @ Freedom Bar (Anonas Road, QC). Around the late 90's and the aura that the has around them. Poor me that I did not bother to ride the trike home and get my cassette tape of their ultraelectromagnetictop for them to sign (where did that tape go...)

- I would save all of my lunch money just to buy their first three albums at Odyssey records in Ali Mall and ignore my high school classmates comments that Rivermaya is better.

- Afternoon would not be complete without hearing the showdown Between E-heads (with a smile) against Rivermaya (214). Campus Radio did a good job playing along with the listeners and giving honest to goodness ranking of each song. That was like a 2-3 week old tug of war between those songs for number 1.

- I would reserve my weekend for the part 23 of the concert (just in case) and will ignore any request by management for me to go to work on that day. History in music is much better than doing rest day overtime...

- Pulled out two sound check songs from youtube and credits goes to the member who goes by quarkhenares





No comments: